These notes were written for a twelve-week, M.A.-level course at Queen's University. They are in pdf format. The notes include many review questions, most with worked-out answers. They were last used in 2000. The current version of the course, Economics 815, is taught by Huw Lloyd-Ellis.
2. Dynamic Equilibrium Models I: Two-Period Economies
3. Difference Equations and Linear Dynamic Models
4. Dynamic Equilibrium Models II: Growth
5. Dynamic Equilibrium Models III: Business-Cycle Models
6. Consumption and Tax Smoothing