1. Dates: Friday 11 November and Saturday 12 November 2016
Four Points by Sheraton Kingston.
Rooms are available for the nights of Thursday 10 November and Friday 11 November (and possibly Saturday) at the conference rate of $125.
Book Now. Conference sessions will take place in the hotel.
4. Keynote Speaker: José-Víctor Ríos-Rull
5. Registration: The registration fee is $100 ($30 for students), prior to 25 October 2016.
After that date, the fee is $150 ($50 for students).
Conference discussants do not pay the registration fee: Discussants, please do not register online, but e-mail Sharon Sullivan instead.
6. Travel: We are considering arranging a shuttle bus for early in the morning of Sunday 13 November, from the
conference hotel to Pearson Airport in Toronto.
If you are interested in this possibility then please let Sharon Sullivan know. We'll then organize this if there is sufficient demand.
7. Contact: Sharon Sullivan
8. Organizers: Brant Abbott, Allen Head, Thor Koeppl, Beverly Lapham, Huw Lloyd-Ellis, Gregor Smith, Amy Sun
9. Sponsors: Department of Economics, Queen's University; Canadian Economics Association; Bank of Canada
10. In memory of our friend and colleague David Backus.
11. CMSG History